Friday, May 21, 2004

improvement in results
but still damn disappointed!
ARGHHHHHH.
ARGHHHHHH.
RAHHHHH!


how long is this gonna end?
i miss talking to you
i miss irritating you
i miss EVERYTHING!
WHYYYYYYY!?!?!!
RAHHHHH.


hate today
i seriously hate today.
cries and more cries and more cries
one, cos of YOU
secondly, cos of the exams

mmm.. i shall sleep the whole day through
i wanna forget everything in my sleep
hopefully, wake up
and be happy!


great! my nice form teacher
wants me to take a break from basketball
and to focus on my studies
she told mrs nicholas!
GREAT!

daddy just told me my whole life
is about internet, and BASKETBALL.
and that i wouldnt go far with them!
ARGHHHHHHH.
whatever!

[[dont cry over someone who wont cry fer you]]
RAHHHHHH.
YOUUU shut up!


21st may 2004 is a
fucked up day! RAHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home